Thursday, September 22, 2011

A note about the 2nd operator of Marc Adamus LIES 2.0, and some words of appreciation for this individual.

A note about the 2nd operator of Marc Adamus LIES 2.0



The small-penis COWARD Marc Adamus has used his army of lawyers to close in on the other operator of Marc Adamus LIES 2.0/Loserphotographers.com. It is quite common for corporate THUGS & liars/scam men to use the legal professional to intimidate and squash critics. While this individual will not be named by me, as his identity is not yet public knowledge, I can only speak of my highest regards for him and his work on this project. He’s had to take a step back and abandon this work in order to prepare to defend himself against cowardly legal attacks, but I will continue the work myself for as long as possible. Thanks to all who have posted encouraging comments on both blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment